Brian was born and raised in Scranton, residing in Northeastern Pennsylvania most of his life. He attended Scranton Central High School, the University of Leiden and the Pennsylvania State University graduating each institution with Honors. After college, Brian attended the Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University where he graduated with Honors in 1998.
As a founding partner of Blake & Walsh, LLC, Brian’s practice focuses primarily on personal injury cases including automobile, motorcycle, and tractor trailer accidents, social security disability, worker’s compensation, dog bite injuries, slip and fall cases and other injury cases. Brian has litigated cases throughout Pennsylvania and has represented clients in both state and federal courts.
In 2007, Brian obtained board certification from the National Board of Trial Advocacy, an organization that certifies attorneys based upon various criteria including experience in the courtroom. The National Board of Trial Advocacy is accredited by the American Bar Association and approved by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court for certification of trial qualifications. Later, Brian obtained board certification in Pretrial Advocacy. One of Brian’s most fulfilling accomplishments was volunteering to represent the estate of a victim of 9/11. During the administrative process and after presenting evidence to the Special Trial Master, Brian was able to recover a multi-million dollar award for the victim’s family.
If you are injured, Brian would be proud to represent you and your family.
- Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University (J.D. 1998);
- The Pennsylvania State University (B.S. 1995).
- National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Lackawanna Bar Association
- Luzerne Bar Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America
- Automobile, Motorcycle, and Tractor Trailer Accidents, Worker’s Compensation, Dog Bites, Slip and Fall Accidents, as well as Social Security Disability
- Board Certified in Civil Trial Advocacy & Civil Pretrial Advocacy By The National Board of Trial Advocacy